Dave Siegfried recently began working at Citibank as a Data Analyst. Citibank's data analyst team has begun the process of looking for a model management software to run and audit the many data models they have written in Python and R. The team needs an easy-to-use desktop web application that also has the flexibility of role-based user interaction and an API they can deploy locally, and securley within their tech framework.
- Manage the many models the data analyst team uses.
- The ability to upload, view and run different model deployments.
- Deploy the application locally and securely within Citibank's own tech stack.
- Have a "team" access with role-based features for both managers and data analysts.
- Run the models and view their success and failure rates.
Dave Siegfried has been a data analyst for 11 years. He worked for Charter Communications for 8 years, took some time off to deal with starting a family and recently started working for Citibank. Dave prefers Apple products for their ease-of-use and graphical interfaces and tends to gravitate towards using software (and hardware) products that employ those same minimalist principles.
The concept of model management software is a bit new to Dave and his team. Traditionally the data analysts store their scripts simply in a folder, or any provided intranet services. Whatever decision they make the software needs to be incredibly secure, scalable and easy-to-use as their team grows.